Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Little Library Tour in Two Parts

Just for my friends far away:  I made a couple of short videos at work tonight, so you can see where I work.  Sorry they were a bit noisy for having been made in a library, but Zumba class was underway, and also we had an unhappy kiddo in the Children's area at the time.

Here's the lobby, by the meeting rooms, and coming into the library:

Coming In To The Library Through the Lobby


There is also a little video to show you how our automated book drop works, even though we were pretty caught up tonight and didn't have many books to put through it.  Also shows the Circulation work area where I work when I am not out at the Customer Service Desk.

Automated book return and Circulation Work Area

I hope you enjoyed the little peek at the library where I work.  I really love my library.  It's a fun place to be, a happy place.  I hope your library is a fun and happy place to be, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!