Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Music List - Another Update

I have added some new stuff to the cloud player lately, and I am sure I have not gotten it all listed here.
First, the group I mentioned in my last post, Pink Martini
I not only have their Christmas Album Joy To the World,
But Also:
Get Happy
Hang On Little Tomato
Splendor In The Grass
and
Hey Eugene!

I really enjoy their music.  I love having it for background when I'm doing stuff around the house, or when driving, or on my walk.  It's a nice change of pace.

Also have added Volume 3 of the Songs of Anarchy  Enjoying all of these as well.

Songs of the Cat by Garrison Keillor has also joined the collection.  SO funny.

An album of Gaelic music based on the Carmina Gaedelica has also joined the collection
Gach La agus Oidhche - Each Day And Night
By Distant Oaks
As usual, an eclectic bunch of stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!