Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lingerie Fashion Update - (Skip this one guys, unless your lady might be interested...)

I have finally found a manufacturer of brassieres that makes high-quality, properly-fitting, and SEXY bras for women MY SIZE!!  This has been a challenge most of my adult life because I am fairly small around the torso, but have LARGE breasts.  Precious few stores carry size (US sizing) 34 G.  I have to special order.  Usually, this means settling for a "minimizer" that is really a 34DDD, but since the cups are larger, it works.  Not so anymore.  Now I have found Panache!
See their wonderful website HERE

Not only can I get a 34G, but I can get a SEXY one!

Also, the first and ONLY sports bra I have ever found that really works!

(And doesn't cause uniboob.)

Here are some pictures of the styles I have tried so far:

The sports bra.  I have one like this and one that's coral. (I don't know when Safety Orange became known as coral, but...)






This is the "Hepburn" bra.  Gorgeous, and comfy.

This one is called "Maddie"

This one is called "Juna"

This is the "Loretta" style

This one is known as "Neve"



























I really like the Neve and the Loretta styles.  I ordered one more of each of those.  The Maddie and Juna are two I just got, and haven't worn much yet. 

My husband really gets the credit for finding Panache for me.  He had heard me bewailing the fact that I have NEVER been able to find a sports bra that looks good and feels good, AND reduces bounce.  He started researching bras with lots of purchasers and lots of good reviews.  He found Panache.  If you peruse the website, you will see that they make brassieres in a LOT of sizes, not JUST for "full figure" and not just for charter members of the "itty bitty titty committee."
I always envied my smaller friends, because there are SO many cute bras out there in the smaller sizes.  I have never before found cute ones in MY size. 

I have purchased all of my Panache bras through Amazon, and DO take heed of the sizing chart that is available.  Panache bras are made in UK sizing, and it is a bit different from US sizing.  When I order Panache, I get a 34 F, because in the UK, 34 G is a larger size than it is in the US. When in doubt, go get yourself professionally measured.  You can have this done at any large department store like Nordstrom, or Dillards.  That's how I found out I really needed a larger cup size, even though my band size was correct.  I did find a nice strapless that I needed for a particular dress at Dillards, but the rest of what was available in my size was less than inspiring.

If you are a woman who has difficulty finding a bra you love in the size you need, give Panache a try.  If you are a guy who knows a lady who complains about never finding a bra she really likes, tell her to try Panache.  I have been amazed at the quality, the comfort, the fit, and how great I look wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!