Monday, February 9, 2015

Yes, It's Been Monday All Day

To begin with, I woke up with a bit of a headache, and got a slow start on the day. 
The workouts I normally do were all accomplished, no problem.
I got a few chores done.
I have NO idea where the rest of my morning and early afternoon went.

Voice lesson was not as successful as the last two because I had sinus issues that were causing irritation, and therefore problems with my upper range.  (No nice, clear high notes today.)

At this point in the late evening, I am well into the 12 to 14 hours of fasting I must do before they draw blood for my annual cholesterol, glucose, etc screenings.  Haven't had any alcohol for five days, can't have anything but water tonight and tomorrow morning until they get the blood drawn.  I'm gonna be a serious bitch tomorrow morning.  No caffeine. Yikes.  Hope I don't really have to deal with anyone until after I'm allowed some caffeine. Driving while decaffeinated may be interesting as well.  There also may be the small issue of a withdrawal headache.
It could well be that tomorrow will feel even more like Monday than today has.  (Especially for the lab people who have to deal with me when I've had NO caffeine!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!