Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Few Words...




 Leavin' On A Jet Plane

Before I leave and probably won't have a chance to access this blog for more than a week, I'd just like to check in and say thanks for reading! 
My review of Easy Street (the Hard Way) by Ron Perlman has been one of my most popular posts.  Right up there with the pieces written in the aftermath of the tornadoes and for some reason, my music lists. 

I do hope Easy Street makes some noise in the publishing world. It's a great read, a very honest book, and well, the author is someone I've admired for a long time. It would be great to see "best selling author" added to his numerous credits. 

Perhaps I will have a chance to make some notes in order to do a little post on travel.  I don't particularly like to travel, I have a problem with not being able to bring all the "stuff" I'd like to have around me.  I also don't like being in the midst of big groups of people. 

At any rate, I must try to shut the brain down for a little sleep now.  Not easy, since I am by nature a night owl.  I fear greatly that I may bite someone's head off in the morning.  I DON'T do mornings before 9:30 or 10, really. (Plane leaves at 7:20, which means I gotta be at the airport by about 6:20 at the latest. It ain't gonna be pretty.)

As they say in Germany,
 Tschuess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!