Friday, April 11, 2014

So, Is This Blog Still Working?

I just checked on my blog page, and there are NO hits for more than 24 hours now?  That doesn't sound right.  I usually have at least one or two.  So, this post is by way of figuring out what the heck may be going on.
There has been much paranoid weirdness on the Interwebz lately, as the Heartbleed problem is becoming better known.  I've changed some passwords sooner than I normally would have. 

It is late
My eyes feel gritty
The night cloaks
The sleepy city
Even the highway
Has grown more quiet
But the train on its way
Cannot be silent.
Time marches on
The clock will not wait
For anyone
Nor will it allow me
To sleep late.
So for now I must
Bid adieu
To you.
I trust
You will
Keep well
Until we meet again.


Good night, Blogger.
Good night, Twitter,
Good night Facebook,
Good night Fitbit
 and Good Night LoseIt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!