Friday, January 2, 2015

An Experimental Post: Jottings From Some Of My Pens

There is a collection of fountain pens on my desk.  I don't use them as often as I should.  I took out a few of them, tuned them up, and let them go in my notebook to see where they'd lead me.  Here's a look at what I got.






These are just rough drafts, stuck in my notebook, perhaps to be polished a bit more someday, perhaps not.  Anything to get myself to write a bit every day. 
Sorry about the lousy penmanship.  For a former teacher, it is truly awful.  (Truthfully, it never was as good as it should have been, but my manuscript printing was pretty good.)

Nothing too profound for a Friday night.  Just some scribbles.  Enjoy.  Or not. Your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be civil!